Buongiorno nuova Release All Dressed Up t roverete la nuova Immagine sullo shop All Dressed Up . Per questo progetto ho utilizzato Holiday Girl colorata gli Ohuhu. Prodotti usati per la realizzazione della card: Digital Stamp: Holiday Girl Carta: craft ,nera, Simple Stories Bloom. Dies: Crealiesdies. Sentiment: Simple Stories Bloom Colouring: OhuhuOnolulu Decorations : penne gel glitter partecipo a queste sfide: https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/week-849-use-your-favourite.html 2g https://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/just-us-girls-challenge-835-die-week.html 4g https://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/2026/08/little-red-wagon-challenge-870-card.html 4g https://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-319.html 11g https://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2026/08/anything-goes-764-765.html 11g https://d...
Love the gorgeously cute image and the rickety fence
RispondiEliminaCarol x
I just love this adorably cute cute image and card!
RispondiEliminaThank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
Wow, this is wonderful!
RispondiEliminaThanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!
Hugs,
Conny
So cute and wonderfully colored! I love the whimsy! Thank you for joining us in our Classic Design Challenge! We look forward to seeing more of your future creative submissions! ~ Amanda
RispondiEliminaCute, cute, cute! Your card is wonderful with this adorable image. Thank you for playing with us at The Creative Crafters Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
RispondiEliminaDebbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!